The Y's incredible work could not be done without generous support from our contributors in the community, especially in the past year.
Whether you're an individual, a charitable trust or foundation, a corporate sponsor, a council partner or government partnership - we are so grateful for your support.
Thank you to all those listed below.
We rely on contributions from people like you to continue our vital work in the community.
By donating to or partnering with YMCA Victoria, you are helping to support local people who are doing it tough, giving them access to our life-changing programs and services. We appreciate your support in helping us give everybody the chance to be healthier, happier and better connected to their community.
- Amber Infrastructure and International Public Partnerships
- Casey Demons
- Daryl Logan
- Grill'd Malvern
- Jill Elaine Sullivan
- Maria Lui
- Paypal Giving Fund Donation
- Piranha Health Foods
- Rye & District Community Financial Services Ltd
- Terry Mitropoulos
- The Russell Foundation
- The Salvation Army
- Walker Books Australia
- AFL SportsReady
- APD Projects
- Arena REIT
- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority
- Brimbank Lifestyle Properties Pty Ltd
- Canberra Airport
- Carlton Football Club
- CERES Sustainability Hub
- Community Child Care Association
- Cypcil Pty Ltd
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Premier & Cabinet
- Early Childhood Australia
- eWater Systems
- Family Planning Victoria
- Fitness & Lifestyle Group (Fitness First and Goodlife)
- Golden Luke Pty Ltd
- Gowrie Victoria
- Healthy Eating Advisory Service
- IPAN - Deakin University
- Learning Communities Victoria
- Lendlease Real Estate Investments
- Modern Teaching Aids
- Nutrition Australia
- Parents' Voice
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Ravenhall Correctional Centre
- Sport Australia
- The Obesity Collective
- Trend Well Investments Limited
- Tymorn Property Pty Ltd
- Victorian Electoral Commission
- Victorian School Building Authority
- Zoos Victoria
- Government and industry
Local government partners
How your support changes lives
Whilst the Y's reach has been impacted by COVID-19 this past year, our programs and services have still impacted the lives of thousands of Victorians. Here's a snapshot of what we achieved in 2019-2020.
As always, we have many stories to tell. From the tragedy of the bushfires, to hosting a successful Queer Soiree at Carlton Baths, to launching Virtual Y in the face of COVID-19 lockdowns - it's been a big year.